Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year Full of Opportunity

I’m not one for New Years resolutions. I see them as yet another opportunity to disappoint oneself with more things to feel guilty about. I choose to look at this year as 365 opportunities to do all the little things that make life so blessed, one sweet thing at a time. This year I have 365 days to spend with my loving family and friends, to paint, to learn to knit, to make jewelry, to entertain, to practice yoga, to plant gardens full of flowers and edibles and then fill my home with their fragrance or flavor. I hope to share the next joyful year with new friends that I meet on this blog and I hope that you will share with me too.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning!

    Happy to be here and I am looking forward to visiting you and seeing how 2012 shapes up for you...be well!

    Janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,thank you so much! I adore your blog and I'm so happy to have you as a blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to visiting and making a new blogging friend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, thank you very much. Your photos are gorgeous, I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete