Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Let the Gratitude Begin!

Fall Colors at French Hollow
Autumn at French Hollow - need I say more?  Well, yes, I think I do!  I would like to say that I am grateful for all of my followers, both the newest ones and those who have given me encouragement from the beginning. I think we sometimes skip right over Thanksgiving rushing to Christmas from Halloween - just thought I'd start being thankful early so I would have enough time to show gratitude for all of the wonderful people, things and events in my life! Thanks - and blessings to you all.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea Linda! I love to draw out Thanksgiving as it is such a blessing of a holiday. A holiday about being thankful! Yay! I am very thankful for our cooler weather...for the beautiful colors in the changing leaves....and the crisp air!
    Hugs,
    Terri
    p.s. Thank yo so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving a kind comment about my creepy necklace : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Terri - it us such a gorgeous "creepy" necklace! Thank you for the lovely comments. I'm going to enjoy Halloween - but I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, Thanks so much for visiting me at my little space on the net. I looked around and love what you write about. I'm a new follower. I need to remember each day that I do have so much to be grateful for. Love fall but the leaves are almost gone here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy - I'm following you as well. Your photography is gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Hi Linda, Here in Canada we get a head start on Thanksgiving. Our holiday falls before Halloween and there is not the same sprint by the holiday to get to Christmas. That being said, there is still an incredible pressure at this time of year to bring on the Christmas carols and holiday shopping. I agree that it is important to take a breath and be thankful for all that we already have. Have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said Jennifer! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete