Friday, January 18, 2013

Kitchen Makeover Update - Savings - $3,275 so far!


My kitchen upgrade is coming along nicely. I've priced having it done vs. DIY and I'm amazed at how much cash a little hard work can save. I used can of Rustoleum Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint and Rustoleum's kitchen cabinet makeover kit and saved a bundle. Here is what I've done so far:


Their Oil Rubbed Bronze Pendant - $110


My Oil Rubbed Bronze Pendant 


Their Oil Rubbed Bronze Flush Mount $90

My Oil Rubbed Bronze Flush Mount Lighting 
Brass Cabinet Knobs Before
My DIY lighting and knobs - $7.00

Cabinet Refacing - $3,200.00 - DIY - $148.00
DIY Remodel Almost Done!
I’m still searching for just the right window treatment. I can’t wait to finish and show you the completed kitchen!

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings, Linda


4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Isn't amazing what a little paint can do? The oil rubbed bronze is used quite a bit around our house. The light fixtures look wonderful and I know you must be so excited about your kitchen renovation. I am following and look forward to see the finished room.
    xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry. I look forward to getting it finished - :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks great, Linda! You must be so pleased with the results :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Leisa. I can't believe its not done yet. I ran out of steam and got way behind schedule - but I'm back at it now!

    ReplyDelete